Welcome back to another delivery update. Here are the numbers of bikes produced for the last 2 weeks:
Total Produced – 53 bikes
Total Reworked – 75 bikes
Total Completed – 128 bikes
We are happy to report that we have resolved the housing issues reported in the previous update. Resolution works on all affected bikes have been completed, with the bikes now repacked and ready to be shipped out.
A more efficient production and QC process has also been implemented to prevent similar problems cropping up in the future.
Batch 3 is now awaiting pickup by Easyship. Tracking codes will be sent out to the backers that are in this batch once the container has been picked up. Again, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all the backers for your continued patience.
We are also happy to report that Batch 4 is now 100% allocated. A huge thank you to everyone for getting the shipping fees ready on time. As this batch is now oversubscribed, later backers will be allocated to Batch 10, sorted by shipping fees payment date.
Production of Batch 4 is currently 80% completed, and we hope to be able to send out this next container soon.
And that brings us to the latest shipping status:
- Batch 1 – (COMPLETED) [SHIPPED]
- Batch 2 – (COMPLETED) [SHIPPED]
- Batch 3 – The Netherlands (COMPLETED) [Container awaiting pickup by Easyship]
- Batch 4 – USA (IN PROGRESS – 80% completed) [100% container allocated]
- Batch 5 – The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Finland (IN PROGRESS) [35% container allocated]
- Batch 6 – Germany (Production to begin) [Surveys to be sent out soon]
- Batch 7 – Germany
- Batch 8 – Austria, Germany
- Batch 9 – Italy
- Batch 10 – USA
- Batch 11 – USA
- Batch 12 – France, Spain
- Batch 13 – Denmark, Portugal, Czech Republic, Sweden, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Estonia, Croatia, Cyprus, Slovenia
- Batch 14 – Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Iceland, Serbia, Macedonia
- Batch 15 – UK, Jersey
- Batch 16 – Germany, Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Ireland
- Batch 17 – Germany
- Batch 18 – Germany
- Batch 19 – USA
- Batch 20 – USA, Puerto Rico
- Batch 21 – Canada
- Batch 22 – Germany
- Batch 23 – Germany
- Batch 24 – Japan, Korea
- Batch 25 – Taiwan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Batch 26 – Australia
- Batch 27 – Chile, UAE, Kuwait, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, India, South Africa, Bermuda, Turkey, Algeria, Qatar
- Batch 28 – China, Russia, Ukraine, Israel
Easyship surveys for Batch 6 will also be going out soon, so please keep an eye out on your email inbox for that!
Gentle reminder regarding shipping
Shipping fees + Insurance + duties + taxes (if applicable) will be collected through the Easyship Collect platform.
A custom link for your order will be sent out to your email when your order is almost ready to be shipped out or going to be allocated into production. You’ll be able to check through the final details and make your payment via this link.
No further action is needed prior to that.
If you have received the email from Easyship, please complete the payment as soon as possible to ensure that your order is produced according to schedule.
Backers that have bought more than a bike will receive multiple Easyship surveys as one survey = one bike paid.
As a reminder, exclusive Reevo T-shirts are available at our newly launched webstore at https://shop.reevobikes.com/. All backers are eligible for a 35% launch discount and free shipping (shipped together with your bikes).
Upon Checkout, input the following code under “Discount Code”: IGG35 to get a 35% discount while stocks last.
To be eligible for free shipping, just fill in your Indiegogo Order Number during Checkout at the Shipping Address under “Company”. The T-Shirts will ship together in the box with your Reevo bike order(s).
Wrapping it up
And that concludes the update for today. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we hear and understand your concerns regarding the shipping delay. Once again we ask for your understanding as the team is working around to clock to expediate delivery while resolving problems as they arise. Thank you for your understanding and enduring patience.
Moving forward, we will be shifting to a bi-monthly update cadence to allow the team to focus fully on production and quaility checks.
As usual, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in the next update.
Take care and stay safe.