The definition of product warranty covers the failure of these components due to material or workmanship defects:
- Bike motor
- Electronic components – controller, fingerprint module, LED lights (headlamps, signals, taillights)
- Battery – minimum of 60% of full charge capacity for 2 years or 500 charge cycles (whichever comes first)
- Hubless wheel structure (internal and external rings)
- Bike chassis
Warranty coverage period
2 Years from the date of delivery or less than 3,000 km mileage, whichever comes first.
Items not covered under warranty
The Manufacturer’s product warranty obligations do not include: (i) normal wear and tear or deterioration, or superficial defects, dents or marks that do not impact the performance or functionality of the Product; (ii) normal corrosion; (iii) use of unapproved parts or unproved alterations to components; (iv) defects caused by persons other than the Seller Responsible Parties; (v) accidental damage, competitive use, theft, vandalism, misuse or Force Majeure Events; or (vi) items expected to be consumed or expended during the normal and routine operation and maintenance of the Product.
Wear and tear parts that are not covered under warranty include:
- Brake pads and cables
- Toothed belts, wheel rollers, and bearings
- Gears and transmission
- Handlebar grips
- Plastic enclosures, paints, and finishes
- Replacement oils and lubricants
- Imperfections on the housing are normal and are not subject to warranty claims.
- Rolling noises from the wheels are expected (due to the hubless wheel architecture) and are not subject to warranty claims.
- While reasonable effort was made to develop a robust anti-theft system, we cannot guarantee that your bike will not be stolen.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Improper or negligent use, operation or modification of the product and its components.
- Total Mileage is over 3000km / 1865 miles.
- The barcode or serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
- Water Damage.
- Normal wear and tear items.
- Damages or defects due to accidents or human error.
- Damage has been caused by acts-of-god.
- Improper assembly or installation of the product by the user.
- Follow - up maintenance.
- Products purchased by any unauthorised reseller.
- Unauthorised repair.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Please refer to your local distributor to arrange for service and repairs.
Please refer to your local distributor for more information.
Yes, the warranty is transferable with proof of purchase. The warranty coverage period applies to the date of delivery to the original owner.
Force majeure events are defined as certain acts, events or circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer, for example, natural disasters or the outbreak of hostilities.